- Student licenses shall be maintained by the authorized driving school which issued the student
license, except when the student licensee is receiving driver training instruction.
- The student license must be maintained in the immediate possession of the student licensee while
receiving driver training instruction.
- Student licenses are only valid at the driving school which issued the student license. They are not
transferable to another authorized driving school.
- Pass a vision and hearing test administered by an authorized driving instructor.
You do not have a permit and would like to start driving
now, you may! Camellok Driving School has the
authority to issue "Student License" to qualified
applicants. With a student license, you may drive with
our driving school prior to obtaining your learner permit.
To qualify for a student license, Please note the
- Student licenses can be issued to applicants 15
years of age or older. However, a student license
cannot be issued to applicants under the ages of
17 years and six months unless the applicant
can show proof of enrollment in, or satisfactory
completion of an approved driving course in driver
Camellok Driving School is bonded, insured, & California DMV licensed - #4253 / Address: 6750 Folsom Blvd. Suite 228, Sacramento, CA 95819 / Tel: 916-479-9001
© 2017 Camellok Driving School, Inc. – All Rights Reserved